Celebrity makeup artist Talia Sparrow wanted to give Saoirse a “modern and romantic look with youthful, dewy skin” at the Tonys. Here, the beauty breakdown.
- First, Sparrow used the RéVive Balancing Toner ($65) and the Laura Mercier Foundation – Primer Blemish-less($36) to give Saoirse soft, moisturized skin. Sparrow believes that the number one rule to achieving flawless, glowing skin is priming it. “If you have a good canvas, makeup sits better.”
- Sparrow used Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Crème ($48) for an inner glow look. She applied the foundation all over Saoirse’s face to emphasize her porcelain skin.
- She then applied Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 ($35) to even out her complexion.
- Next, she highlighted and sculpted Saoirse’s face with the Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powders ($44).Sparrow used Devotion on her cheekbones, then applied the darker shade, Seduction, to the bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow and brow bone. Sparrow suggests highlighting rather than contouring for a more natural and three-dimensional look.
- Sparrow set Saoirse’s look with Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Soft Porcelain ($40) to ensure it lasts the night.
- To complement Saoirse’s dress and romantic hairstyle, Sparrow used Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Seashell ($29), which she layered with Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Pink Opal ($29) for depth and to bring out her piercing blue eyes.
- Saoirse’s top and bottom lashes were primed with Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara ($26), followed by three coats of Full Blown Volume Suprême Lash Building Mascara ($26) on the top.
- To further accentuate her eyes, Sparrow tightlined Saoirse’s top lashes with Laura Mercier Kajal D’Orient Eye Liner in Noir ($28).
- To tie her whole look together, her lips were flushed with Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Petal Pink ($28).