Jen Atkin created this structured updo for Miss Kylie Jenner’s Golden Globes appearance. Here, the beauty breakdown.
1. Prep damp hair with Kardashian Beauty Mousse then blow-dry with a Mason Pearson brush and a GHD blowdryer.
2. Once strands are dry, use the Kardashian Beauty Flat iron to smooth the hair from root to tip.
3. Gather hair into a high ponytail using Gorilla Snot Gel to hold.
4. Secure with a BLAX hair elastic, using french and bobby pins for any stray hairs.
5. Add OUAI Hair Oil through the lengths of the ponytail and Gorilla Snot Gel, then twist into a topknot, securing with french pins.
6. Finish with OUAI Soft Hairspray.