Was it just me or was Beth Behrs serving Blake Lively realness? It was Fake Lively, and I was here for it. Mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created the 2 Broke Girls’ sexy makeup look for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards. Here’s how to recreate it at home.
1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer and then apply mark’s Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 all over.
2. Apply mark’s Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes, then sweep mark’s Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes across cheekbones.
3. Next, apply mark’s Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eye lid and apply mark’s On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy (bottom right shade) to the outer corners of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Avon’s SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark’s No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Finish the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Complete the look with mark’s Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.
Do you agree regarding Blake Lively? What do you think of Beth Behrs’ makeup look?