If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. The collab I didn’t know I needed: Kylie Cosmetics x The Grinch. This iconic holiday release includes a Grinch green inspired eyeshadow palette, Lil Grinch Shimmer Eye Glaze, Olive Liquid Kyliner Pen, Littlest of Whos Kylighter, How The Grinch Stole Christmas Lip Kit, and Sweet Like Candy Cane High Gloss.
2. The Makeup Revolution x Friends 2.0 Collection features even more Friends inspired products! Get character lip glosses, eyeshadow palettes inspired by Friends inside-jokes, a lip scrub, and collectible makeup accessories all for under $25.
3. Pamper yourself with the G.Tox Ultimate Dry Brush. This dry brush sweeps away dead skin cells for luxuriously smooth skin.
4. New brand alert! Biography has launched its first line of products—active oils. This product line includes 3 face oils—Golden Ray for radiance, Long June for calming, and Petty Grudges for rejuvenating—and a shave oil called Few Words.
5. Celebrity nail artist Brittney Boyce just launched NAILS OF LA, her own range of press-on extensions. At-home manicures have never been easier and more accessible! Each kit includes everything you need for a full manicure, plus you have the option to use adhesive tabs for short-term wear or glue for long-term wear. These minimalist designs were inspired by Boyce’s most requested nail art looks, and now you can get them yourself!
6. Protect your skin’s microbiome with this simple, proprietary 2-step regimen from Dr. Elsa Jungman. At step 1 your cleanse, and for step 2 you moisturize. The specific products in your regimen are customized to your skin type. All products are a blend of 5 or fewer ingredients!
7. We have 2 exciting new releases from Stila Cosmetics! First, the brand has partnered with Beachwaver Co. to create the Limited-Edition Kitten-Inspired Beachwaver. When your preorder this iconic hair tool, you will be gifted a full-size Stila Cosmetics Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Kitten Karma with your order (while supplies last). The second exciting Stila new release is their Stay All Day Dual-Ended Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black. This dual ended liner has their #1 selling waterproof liquid liner on one end and an ultra-thin Micro Tip on the other.
8. As the weather gets colder, it can take a toll on your lips. Fear not, the new Hello Naturally Friendly Vegan Lip Balms are formulated with a blend of coconut and olive oils to moisturize and hydrate the lips.
9. TUMI brings us 2 new fragrances for men, inspired by the global citizen and sourced with ingredients from every time zone. AWAKEN [08:00 GMT] is an energizing scent with top notes bergamot, grapefruit, coriander. UNWIND [20:00GMT] is a warm, sensual scent with notes of lemon and ginger.
10. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Beauty influencer Manny MUA’s brand Lunar Beauty always hits it out of the park, and their Eternal Eclipse Holiday 2020 Collection is no different! It features a gorgeous eyeshadow palette, perfect for wintry looks, plus eye brushes, lip glosses, and a cosmetic bag.