Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The Euphoric Glitter Squad Collection from Lemondhead LA includes 7 glittery shades worn or inspired by the characters of the hit HBO series Euphoria. It also comes with a UV light keychain.
2. Colourpop’s latest collection—the End of the Rainbow Collection—truly is a pot of gold. This massive collection includes a palette of single shadows (featuring 7 new shades), a set of colored mascaras, a supershock shadow and jelly much bundle, and more!
3. Whoever you are, you can find a perfect nude among the selection in Melt Cosmetics’ Undertone Noods Lipstick Collection.
4. Zoeva and Sunday Riley will now both be carried at Ulta online and eventually in stores!
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I recently wrote about how the beauty industry needs to address its lack of diversity when creating eyeshadow, and my top pick product for the week did just that. Jackie Aina’s collaboration with Anastasia Beverly Hills was designed with deeper skin tones in mind. Each of the shades in this 14-pan eyeshadow palette is rich and pigmented.