First thing’s first, let’s talk sales:
The Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale just began yesterday for VIB Members and Beauty Insiders, and has been going on since August 24th for VIB Rouge Members. Shop 10-20% off depending on your membership tier. Also, check out Rouge18’s shopping guide to the Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale.
Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty semi-annual sale will run from September 2nd to the 22nd. Each day, there are designated Beauty Steals for 50% off, and you can save up to 40% off on Hot Buys.
Okay, let’s get to this week’s new products. It’s only August but some brands are starting to drop hints about their holiday collections. Read on to see which piece of beauty news is my favorite pick.
- Colourpop has all the products for this back to school season in its Fall 2018 School’s In Session Collection.
- Holiday 2018 is heating up because Tarte is dropping a blush book with 10 shades.
- Speaking of holiday releases, check out this sneak peek of the holiday collections from NYX, Morphe, and It Cosmetics.
- There’s a ton of Urban Decay news this week. First, a moment of silence becauseUrban Decay announced that it will be discontinuing the original Naked Palette. The best part is that Urban Decay literally released avideo of the funeral for one of the most beloved palettes (a must watch!).
- Could the discontinuation of the original Naked palette be to create room for the new Naked Cherry palette? There are rumors floating about that the next Naked Palette will be cherry themed.
- Obianuju’s Top Pick: The last piece of beauty news for the week is also from Urban Decay. Urban Decay’s newest palette is called Elements and it features “eight metallics, three mattes, and eight shimmers” and one transformer shade.