Alicia Vikander hit the red carpet in white Louis Vuitton, punctuated by a modern makeup look created by Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte said, “I wanted to create a dreamy but modern look that highlighted Alicia’s naturally beautiful features. The metallic shades on her eyes complement the dewy, fresh skin in the look.” Here, the beauty breakdown.
- Charlotte prepped Alicia’s skin by applying her notorious Magic Cream to the entire face followed by Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow to create a flawless soft focus finish and an instant “spotlight” effect, which acted as the perfect base to the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 8 Dark and 9 Dark.
- Charlotte used her Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 2 and Shade 3 underneath the eyes to add luminosity, and applied Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer in 3 Medium where needed to mask any imperfections. Charlotte gave Alicia a dusting of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium to create a red carpet-ready complexion.
- Next, Charlotte used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D to perfect Alicia’s already gorgeous brows and frame her mesmerizing eyes.
- To create a dreamy eye look, Charlotte applied a mixture of her cream eye shadow, Eyes to Mesmerise, inBette and Marie Antoinette across the lids and underneath the eye. She then took Marie Antoinette to illuminate the inner corners of Alicia’s eyes. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Bedroom Black was applied three quarters of the way along the upper lash line, and Charlotte topped off the eye look with three coats of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes to the top and bottom lashes.
- To add unbeatable highlight and subtle contour, Charlotte used a combination of her Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light-Medium and Dreamy Glow Highlighter. Filmstar Bronze & Glow was used with the Powder & Sculpt Brushto highlight and sculpt Alicia’s cheek, nose, jawline and temples. To add red carpet-worthy glow, Charlotte addedDreamy Glow Highlighter to the tops of her cheekbones and down the nose.
- Charlotte used Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas across Alicia’s cheekbones for a pretty pink, healthy, youthful glow.
- Alicia’s look was completed with a matte lip, created by first lining the lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pink Venus, and topping them off with a mixture of Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna and Walk of Shame.
- Once Alicia was in her Louis Vuitton gown, Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body on all exposed limbs in order to sculpt and illuminate the skin.