Last night, Julianne Hough donned a smoky eye sultry enough to set off a smoke detector. celebrity makeup artist Spencer Barnes created the flawless look using the steps below. Check it.
- Cover the lid using KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Golden Mauve (202).
- Beginning at the tear duct, use a medium-size round brush to apply KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Olive Green (209) to the crease of the lid. Finish defining the outer creasing using the KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadowin Dark Slate Green (213).
- Highlight the upper brow bone with KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Champagne (200).
- Line the upper and lower lash lines with KIKO MILANO Limited Edition Midnight Siren Moon Shadow Stick in Glistening Turquoise (04).
- Complete the eye look with 2 coats of KIKO MILANO Extra Sculpt Mascara.
- Start by brushing the brow hairs down towards the eye using the spoley brush included in the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Expert Eyebrow Kit.
- Then, fill in the natural sparse hairs with the lighter shade from the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Expert Eyebrow Kit. Shape the tail of the brow using the darker shade with the kit’s angled brush.
- Complete the brow look by applying the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Expert Eyebrow Kit’s tinted shaping wax.
- Use the base color of the KIKO MILANO Double Touch Lipstick in Rhododendron Pink to coat the lips with long-lasting color.
- Sweep the lipgloss from the same lipstick over the lips for a shine that lasts up to 10 hours.
What do you think of this look on Julianne Hough?