Hailee Steinfeld looks radiant, doesn’t she? Stephen Sollitto created the starlet’s look for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala 2012 using tarte products.Here, the beauty breakdown, straight from Stephen.
Overall inspiration: “I knew I wanted to create a playful and colorful look for Hailee, to compliment her exquisite Prada dress.” celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto
To begin Stephen used tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof concealer in medium to even out Hailee’s complexion. He then used tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush to buff in Hailee’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in medium to create a flawless complexion.
· Stephen used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in exposed, a warm nude, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
· He started by applying tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in plum smoke on her lids.
· To add further definition, he used tarte’s smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in bronze as a shadow along Hailee’s lash line to make her eyes pop.
· He finished by lining her eyes with tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner in black.
· For extra volume Stephen applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera lashes!™ 4-in-1 clinically-proven mascara.
· To complete Hailee’s playful look, Stephen filled her lips with tarte LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in lucky, then added major shine with tarte’s new maracuja divine shine lip gloss in glisten.
What do you think of Hailee’s look?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.