Are you consumed with the Jason Mesnick and Molly Maleney wedding? Celebrity makeup artist and Mally Beauty founder Mally Roncal flew to Los Angeles last weekend to assist in the wedding ABC’s The Bachelor couple. The televised event airs Monday, March 8 on ABC, and Mally worked to develop Molly’s wedding day makeup look, in addition to one for each of her bridesmaids.
With the tsunami warning looming on the West Coast, Mally knew her bulletproof makeup would hold up in inclement weather. “I design high performance products that can stand up to any element from camera lights to a 12-hour work day or even torrential downpour,” said Mally. When a deluge of rain passed through during the ceremony, Mally and her team waited behind the scenes for touch-ups. As Molly and the bridesmaids arrived safely indoors, they were blown away when they realized their makeup didn’t budge–a true testament to Mally’s brand.
To create Molly’s look, Mally used the products below from the Mally Beauty collection.
- The NEW 7-Piece Secrets Collection, including:
- Volumizing Mascara
- Couture Color Custom Blush
- Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Velvet
- Cancellation Concealer System
- Perfect Prep Eye Primer
- Poreless Perfection Face Primer
- Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation
- Visible Skin Adjustable Coverage Foundation
- Evercolor Shadow Stick in Taupe
- 24/7 Professional Brow Shaping System in Medium Brown
- 24/7 Professional Blush System in Medium
- Finish Line Luminizer
- Love Love Love Lashes
Subscribe via my RSS feed.