August was a pivotal month in my lifestyle: THE most pivotal so far.
In early August, I received an offer to work full time at Daily Makeover, thereby ending my life as a moonlighter. And, I got the title of Senior Beauty Editor, which I still sometimes say to myself and smile.
Some other August highlights:
- Sixties Cinema Scenes Week, where I discussed products inspired by my favorite ’60s movies
- I discover what MUST be the inspiration for the tri-color glosses
- I shared some palettes that are Bob Ross-worthy
- I rationalized that violence is sometimes the answer–when it comes to mascara
- I said goodbye to John Hughes with a tribute to his epic lipstick scene in Breakfast Club
Want more Best of BBJ 2009? Click here!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.