If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. Huda Beauty skincare brand, Wishful, has released theYo Glow Candy Cane Enzyme Scrub, the candy cane scented limited edition version of the brand’s classic Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub. This gentle scrub exfoliates with the power of pineapple and papaya enzymes, BHAs, and AHAs.
2. Nothing says spooky season like black lipstick! Maybelline is releasing a limited edition SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in the shade “Thrill Seeker.” Now you can get a jet black matte liquid lipstick in the amazingly comfortable, and long-wearing SuperStay Matte Ink formula we all know and love.
3. The KKW Beauty Opalescent Collection is in honor of Kim’s 40th birthday and her birthstone, opal. The collection features the Opalescent Pressed Powder Palette, 8 semi matte liquid lipsticks, opalescent lip liners, and the birthstone gloss. The collection launches at the exact time Kim was born: Wednesday, 10/21 at 10:46AM PT.
4. Looking to get the ever trendy glossy eye look? Colourpop’s new “In The Clear” Face & Eye Gloss is perfect for adding a glassy highlight to any look.
5. The new KVD Vegan Beauty Dazzle Sticks are one-swipe, bendable shimmer shadow sticks. The multidimensional pearlescent finish is made from crushed vegan pearls vs glitter so you never need to worry about glitter fallout.
6. Make your signature scent as unique as your signature with the new MAYA Base. This clean, sexy fragrance adjusts to your body chemistry and environmental elements to create a unique-to-you scent.
7. Want retinol that without the irritation? Naturopathica’s Ageless Collection is formulated with proprietary, clean retinol and rare botanicals. From a retinol night oil to eye serum to night cream to water cream, this collection has everything you need for anti-aging.
8. Mark your calendar for this Thursday, 10/22! In honor of National Color Day and FLOWER Beauty’s launch at CVS, Drew Barrymore is launching a nationwide campaign to bring color and joy to all. FLOWER Beauty and CVS have partnered to recreate the iconic CVS shopping bag for one day and stage a surprise, colorful building takeover/art installation at a Manhattan CVS. The brand will also be giving away 1000 colorful FLOWER Beauty products to consumers via FLOWERBeauty.com.
9. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Nails.INC has the perfect stocking stuffers for the holiday season! The new Nails.INC I Like You A Choco-Lot Nail Polish Quad is a chocolate-inspired and coco-scented nail polish quad perfect for winter. Pick up one of the Nails.INC Holiday Tins, reusable tins featuring three festive shades each. Exclusive to Sephora, the Nails.INC Naughty or Spice Chocolate and Chili-Infused Plumping Lip Gloss and Polish Kit includes a lip gloss infused with chili extract to plump lips plus a classic cream red polish.