If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Here’s a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Olive & June collaborated with Nabela Noor for their Zeba Summer 2020 Collection. Olive & June is known for making home manicures easier with their signature nail polish brush. Now they are making their first foray into bright colors, and I couldn’t be more excited!
2. Pat McGrath’s Mothership eyeshadow line is getting a new member, with the launch of the upcoming Mothership VIII Artistry Eyeshadow Palette: Divine Rose II Collection.
3. The new LEGIT Lashes Double-Ended Mascara by Huda Beauty features one wand for volume and one for curling and lengthening.
4. MAC’s Bronzejour Strobe Face Glaze is calling my name! It’s just one new product (2 shades) in MAC’s Summer 2020 Bronzing Collection.
5. Hairstylist Frédéric Fekkai’s latest haircare range FEKKAI is now available at Ulta! The line includes a shampoo, conditioner, and treatment each at one of 5 concerns: Baby Blonde, Full Blown Volume, Brilliant Gloss, Super Strength, and Technician Color. Plus, the products are vegan and packaged in 100% recyclable plastic.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Mark your calendars for May 22nd, because indie nail polish brand Polished for Days is launching their Enchanted Woods Collection of 8 stunning and unique nail colors.