Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette is taking the beauty world by storm.
2. L.A. Girl’s new Glitterholic Glitter Topper is a multi-dimensional glitter that comes in 8 dazzling shades.
3. Get ready for plumped, dewy skin with the new Paula’s Choice Water-Infusing Electrolyte Moisturizer.
4. The Nest Luxury Layering Collection is calling my name. This set includes 5 Nest eau de parfums and their corresponding body creams so you can layer the fragrances to your heart’s content.
5. The Morphe x James Charles The Mini Paletteis a smaller version of the original. It has all the same shades plus a mirror to boot.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I’m a multichrome lover, so Clionadh Cosmetics’ Stained Glass Collection has been on my wish list for months. They are finally restocking the full collection on November 4th.