Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. It’s spooky season! And that means Halloween-themed makeup collections. The Lunar Beauty Moon Spell Collection is for the witches among us.
2. YouTuber and Buzzfeed alum, Safiya Nygaard is known for melting down and mixing her lipsticks to form new franken-shades. Now, she’s collaborated with Colourpop to create 6 limited edition lipstick shades.
3. Looking for a brown liquid liner? The search is over, because Melt Cosmetics’ Ultra-Matte Liquid Eyeliner will be available in classic deep brown and in pitch black.
4. The third and final drop from ABH’s line of Norvina pro pigment palettes is the Norvina: Volume III, a fall dream.
5. Huda Beauty’s Mini Nude Obsessions eyeshadow palettes comes in 3 version to account for different skin tones.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I love colored liner and Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Highliner Liquid Eyeliner delivers high shine in a waterproof, liquid-gel formula.