Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The Huda Beauty Obsessions family is growing with the newest addition: three Neon Obsession Palettes, perfect for the summer.
2. The long-awaited Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics is finally here! The first launch from the YouTuber-owned brand is a 20-shade line of nude lipsticks called So Rich Lipstick.
3. Affordable skincare brand, The Ordinary, will now be sold in Ulta online starting July 1st and in stores beginning August 5th.
4. The new Glamglow Berryglow™ Probiotic Recovery Face Mask is a moisturizing, lightweight face mask packed with antioxidants and probiotics to support skin’s moisture barrier.
5. In honor of Pride 2019, Marc Jacobs’ new Enamored (With Pride) Dazzling Lip Lacquer Lipgloss comes in six high-shine sparkling shades.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Natasha Denona’s newest eyeshadow palette is the Sunrise Palette, featuring burgundies, pinks, warm oranges, yellows, and pale neutrals.