Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Norvina took to twitter to tease an upcoming Anastasia BeverlyHills foundation with a dewy, skin-like finish.
2. Milk Makeup’s Kush line continues to grow, this time with the addition of waterproof mascara, mascara primer, and brow gels.
3. Herbivore’s new Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil treats redness and delivers hydration with CBD, hemp seed oil, and adaptogens.
4. Kylie Cosmetics is entering the brow game, with a new line of brow pomades, brow gels, brow powder, brow highlight, and brow brushes.
5. Fresh Beauty has released two flavors of their hydrating lip balm: peach and lemon.
6. Huda Beauty upcoming release—N.Y.M.P.H., Not Your Mama’sPanty Hose!—is a blurring and shimmering face & body glow oil.
7. Peace Out, a brand known for its acne patches, has a new innovative product, Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dots. There are microneedling skin patches infused with licorice extract and niacinamide to promote brightness.
8. Colourpop and Shayla are teaming up yet again to release a new collection called Proceed With Caution.
9. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Urban Decay’s Game of Thrones Collection will be dropping next Monday, April 29th online. The collection includes an eyeshadow palette, a cheek stain, lip stick, and my personal favorite: new glide on eyeliners.