Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Mark your calendars for April 5th, because this is the day the new Sun Stalker Bronzers from Fenty Beauty will be dropping. In the meantime, pick up the newest shade of the Fenty Body Lava “Trophy Wife.”
2. Charcoal mask, vitamin C serum, retinol. You name it, Amazon’s newest skincare line has it.
3. The new Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Florale Eau de Parfum fruity floral fragrance inspired by Paris and infused with strawberry, pear, peony, and white musk notes.
4. The MAC Electric Wonder Collection is here in all its marble goodness.
5. The Sephora Collection Glow Away Peel Pads are exfoliating pads with glycolic acid for brightening, peptides for tightening, and Aloe Vera for smoothing.
6. Origins Plantscription™ Retinol Night Moisturizer helps address dark spots, fine lines, dullness, and uneven texture while delivering the hydration of an overnight cream.
7. Volition Beauty’s brand is completely crowd sourced; that is, it creates products its customers vote to see and partners with customers to create new products. The latest Volition Beauty Product is their Strawberry-C Brightening Serum.
8. Melt Cosmetics’ newest eyeshadow offering is the Shape Shift Stack, a combination of 4 duochrome transformer shades.
9. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Touch In Sol’s Metallist Sparkling Foiled Eye Shadows are a dream! With one swipe, you get insane color payoff and 1000-watt sparkle.