1. So you fell asleep in your makeup. Now what? Dermatologist Dr. Jennifer David tells you what to do and what not to do.
2. While warm weather might seem far away, spring will come eventually. Here’s how to transition your skincare routine from winter to spring.
3. There’s volumizing mascara, tubing mascara, fiber mascara, and so much more. Learn about all the different types of mascara and which is best suited to your needs with this mascara guide.
4. If you have curly hair, figuring out your curl pattern can help you find products and learn how best to care for your curls. Naturally Curly has a great comprehensive guide to determining your curl pattern.
5. The organizational specialists at The Home Edit dish on the best beauty product organizers.
6. It’s the photo series you never knew you needed. Photographer Ryan Koopmans traveled through an area previously known as the Russian Riviera to capture the interiors of abandoned Soviet-era spas.