1. Fenty Beauty’s Stunna Week came to an end after revealing 4 new Stunna Lip Paint shades. But there’s more, it also seems that Fenty’s first ever highlighter palette will be dropping soon.
2. The Sephora Collection, Sephora’s in-house brand, has been hard at work with a number of new products hitting the market recently. The Once Upon A Night Blockbuster is a palette that includes “78 eyeshadows, 24 lip glosses, six blushes, six highlighters and bronzers, four brow powders, and 12 cream eyeliners”. The Sephora Collection has also launched the Enchanted Sky Eyeshadow Palette, Star Catcher Eyeshadow Palette, and Midnight Wishes Eyeshadow Palette. For extra pizzazz, pair these palettes with the new Sephora Glitter Pots.
3. Violet Voss debuted 5 new eye toppers, each with a glitter finish.
4. Huda Beauty’s latest eyeshadow palette “New Nudes” features both warm and cool toned nude shadows in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes.
5. Popular indie brand Beauty Bakerie will be coming to Ulta.
6. In keeping with its famous peach scented makeup theme, Too Faced released the Tickled Peach Mini Eyeshadow Palette, a multi-finish palette with some neutrals and pops of color.
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick: A sneak peak of MAC’s holiday 2018 releases promises glitter and color galore!