Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of all the new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
- Who said fairytales aren’t real? Colourpop and Disney have teamed for a limited-edition Colourpop x Disney Designer Makeup Collection. The collection’s two eyeshadow palettes and 6 lipsticks pay homage to the Disney princesses we all know and love.
- Juvia’s Place is toying with my heart! The company recently teased the launch of its new Tribe Collection.
- It looks like there might be a new MAC collection in the works. From the sneak peek it should feature new eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, and lip glosses.
- Kylie Jenner and BFF Jordyn Woods are finally collaborating on a makeup collection. The Kylie x Jordyn Collection features a highlighter palette, eyeshadow palette, lipsticks, and lip glosses.
- I’m calling it now: glitter is making a comeback!Anastasia Beverly Hills will be releasing 8 new loose glitters in dazzling shades.
- The ABH news doesn’t end there. The brand unveiled its holiday palette: theAnastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette.
- Light up the whole world with Marc Jacob’s new O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer!
- Obianuju’s Top Pick: Natasha Denona released their latest 15-pan palette—The Safari Palette—and the color story is to die for.