L’Oreal Paris Celebrity Makeup Artist Sir John created this phenomenally fabulous look for Beyonce at the Grammys last night. Here, the beauty breakdown.
- For Beyonce’s complexion, Sir John applied Glossier Skin Tint all over. He then used the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealing & Contour Kit, utilizing lighter tones under the eyes and darker tones to create dimension and contour.
- Next, Sir John applied Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam on the apples of her cheeks.
- To create her flawless highlight Sir John used L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion on her cheekbones, bridge of her nose and other high points of her face. He then added L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Shimmerista Highlighting Powder in Sunlight on top.
- For Beyonce’s eyes, Sir John applied a rose gold shadow on the ball of her eyes. He then created a cat-eye look, applying L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Feline Liner Noir on the top lash line. For the bottom of the eye, he applied YSL Beauty Eye Duo Smoker in Smokey Brown near the lash line to create a soft look.
- Next, Sir John applied generous coats of L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise on the lashes to create a very feathery lash look.
- For her brows, Sir John used Glossier Boy Brow.
- To finish the look, Sir John created a bold purple-magneta lip look utilizing L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lip Liner in Strike A Matte-ch and a mix of both YSL Beauty Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain in Fuchsia Intime & Carmine Encounter. He first applied the lip liner all over the lips and then applied a mixture of both matte liquid lip shades on top.