1. HomeGoods’ new sister store just opened, and these photos will make you want to spend every dollar you have ever made in your LIFE. (Not exaggerating. You’ve been warned.)
2. The first trailer for the long-awaited new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm was released last week, and oh my god did I miss Larry David.
3. Everyone on the internet is freaking out about tomorrow’s eclipse. Don’t miss out on the party — get all the deets on where you can watch a live stream of the solar eclipse online.
4. Taylor Swift mysteriously deleted all of her social media accounts last week, and the internet is kind of freaking out about it.
5. The Bachelorette came to an end last week, and now we’re all left wondering who we should expect to see as next season’s Bachelor. Nothing’s been confirmed yet, but rumor has it it could be someone you definitely didn’t see coming.
6. The news in the past few weeks has been pretty shitty. Like, even shittier than the usual amount of shit we see in the news. Even though this doesn’t change any of that crappy stuff, enjoy this clip of Tina Fey on SNL’s Weekend Update, destroying Trump, Neo-Nazis, and a sheet cake.
Follow Devon on Instagram.