1. Okay so it’s Sunday, which sucks, but it’s also OSCARS DAY! Whether you’ve got an epic viewing party planned for tonight or just decided you want to throw one, check out these tips for some inspiration.
2. Wanna watch the awards but don’t wanna have to deal with cleaning your entire apartment for guests, cooking/buying a bunch of food, and then cleaning again? Yeah, I feel you. If you’re in the NYC area, here are some places you can go with friends for the big event!
3. Many people are predicting that this years Oscars will be the most political and controversial one yet. Will we get another epic speech like the one from Meryl Streep at the Golden Globes? Which celebrities can we expect to see make a political statement tonight? AHH, the suspense. It’s killing me.
4. OK, I’ll save the rest of the Oscars talk for tomorrow. I think I have written about Harry Potter-themed makeup items approximately 471,376 times here(an estimation), but I’m about to do it again. This time? Harry Potter eyeshadow.
5. You know those milkshakes that are as big as your head and have entire cupcakes perched on top of them that you’ve been seeing all over your Facebook news feed? Well there’s a newer and potentially even more insane milkshake shop in NYC that’s making the rounds called Buns Bar, and their shakes are served in sprinkle mugs. Feast your eyes (and stomachs) on them in this video.
6. And lastly, Jerry Seinfeld revealed an episode of his “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” series last week with (former) President Barack Obama. Bring yourself back to a simpler, more pure time by indulging in the video here.
Follow Devon on Instagram.