1. This is officially the last Sunday of Summer 2016, and I have some mixed feelings about it. But, to get you excited for fall, check out this list of new TV shows for which you should be on the lookout!
2. Now that NYFW has come to an end, we’re starting to get a feel for what the hottest fashion trends are going to be this fall. Check out some of the hottest trends that are expected to be all the rage in the coming months.
3. These ladies live in a cute and cozy house in the forest designed by a Japanese architect and make the whole moving to Florida after retirement thing seem pretty lame. (Officially taking saving for retirement more seriously after seeing these photos.)
4. Being from Massachusetts, fall foliage is definitely something I took for granted. BUT, no need to fret — if you want to get your foliage fix this fall in NYC, (think of the Instagram potential!) here are some great spots you should check out. Get planning!
5. This guy can transform himself into any Disney princess, and he makes me want to go practice my makeup skills ASAP.
6. Because fall drinks are about SO much more than just PSLs, check out this list of the best fall cocktails that you’re going to want to make. (Okay, there’s still a lot of pumpkin spice stuff here, but what do you expect, it’s fall!)
Follow Devon on Instagram.