1. Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Overnight Creme: There is no time I get more obsessive about my skincare routine than during the winter. Sure, this winter is nothing compared to the last — but the low temperatures and dry air still take a heavy toll on my skin. So that’s why I’m currently loving this Yes To Coconut overnight cream, and it’ll be worth your while to get into the religious habit of applying this before bed. Not only is this a drug store product (yaasss affordability), but it’s formula of virgin coconut and avocado oils is the perfect fix for your dry winter skin.
2. Ultra Matte Lips from ColourPop: These matte lip glosses from ColourPop bring some SERIOUS color that will last you for pretty much the entire day. Whenever I wear color on my lips and go out in public, I immediately convince myself it has smudged and is all over my teeth. After a not-so-subtle check in my Snapchat camera, I usually realize I’m fine, but this gloss from ColourPop removes all worries. Since it’s matte, once the color is on, it will actually stay like that and not play any games with your face. I suggest trying this mini pack of the brand’s best sellers–they’re all colors you could wear during the day or night.
3. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: This is a cult favorite, but I just tried it for the first time this month. Now I can’t go a day without spraying this after applying my makeup — no matter what the weather or temperature outside. Just a few spritzes of this and you don’t have to worry about your makeup sliding off your face throughout the day.
4. philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Microrenewal Hydrating Mist: Like I said, winter makes me obsess over my skin and skincare routine. But this mist is perfect for all seasons: spray the mist on your face anytime throughout the day when it’s feeling dry and flaky, and you’ll instantly feel refreshed.
5. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer: If you ever want to make it seem like you actually got a full night’s sleep, then this concealer will be your best friend. They’re the perfect size to throw in your purse and carry around with you in case you have to reapply throughout the day, but one application in the morning seems to be enough for me. I mainly apply this under my eyes, but you can also apply it to the rest of your face to hide any blemishes. It’s basically the makeup version of a cup of coffee.
Follow Devon on Instagram.