One of my favorite NYFW looks this week is this ’70s ‘do that’s one part Karen Arnold of “The Wonder Years” fame and one part Princess Buttercup. Bob Recine for Phyto/Beauty.com created this look for Milly’s Spring/Summer 2016 show, inspired by a fresh out-of-the-shower feeling. Here’s how to recreate this look.
- Spray water onto the models dry hair to make it damp.
- Quickly comb through the hair.
- Use PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse andcomb through the hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb to pull the hair back and mix PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse withPHYTO Professional Wet Gel to hold the front line of the hair.
- Clip 3 tissues to the left, right and middle part of the hair. This is used to keep the hair in place.
- Take two pieces underneath from each side and pull them up and around the back part of the hair. Place an elastic where the two pieces meet.
- Remove the tissues and the clips
- Spray PHYTO Phytolaque Soie Light Hold Hairspray and then PHTYO Phytoplage Protective Sun Oil to complete the ultimate wet look.
What do you think? Is it as you wish?