Fitness fanatics, you won’t want to miss this gem of a steal from Whole Foods.
Beginning Saturday, June 27th at 10 a.m., Whole Foods stores in the United States are offering a limited edition Ready For Action bag, packed with everything you need for summer’s outdoor adventures from hikes to festivals. This week has been a scorcher, so you need to ensure you’ll be safe from the elements, keeping you hydrated with electrolyte-enhanced water (tastes DIVINE, by the way) and sun-safe with lots of SPF. Valued at $50, this bag will be sold for only $12, while supplies last. These portable bags are made with 100 percent jute and organic cotton lining from RIJI Green, a business committed to ending human trafficking. The Ready For Action bag includes:
- Boiron Arnicare Gel (0.5 oz.)
- Goddess Garden Organics Everyday Natural OR Kids Sunscreen SPF 30
- Aubrey Pure Aloe Vera (4 oz.)
- Amazing Grass Amazing Meal in Vanilla Chai (0.88 oz.)
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw Organic Green Super Food in Chocolate Cacao (0.34 oz.)
- Spectrum Essentials Seed Blends (0.5 to 0.7 oz.)
- Nuun Active Natural Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs (10 tabs)
- Toms of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant (2.25 oz.)
- Spectrum Essential recipe book and three coupons
I’m giving away 5 of these to 5 lucky US-based winners. To enter, follow me on Instagram and leave a comment telling me your favorite way to stay active in the summer. Then, tag a friend. Winners will be chosen on Tuesday, June 30th.
This post was sponsored by Whole Foods, all opinions herein are my own.