Celebrity Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin created a soft, ethereal look enhanced by a subtle pink lip for Emma Stone’s red carpet appearance for “Aloha'”s LA premiere. “I wanted Emma’s makeup look to have a very soft and luminous quality to it. I used all cream and taupe shades on her eyes, cheeks and lips to pick up the iridescence of the pearls in her dress,” said Rachel. Here, the beauty breakdown.
- Skin was prepped with REVLON Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla (SRP: $9.99) for a natural sheer base that allowed Emma’s freckles to come through.
- Goodwin highlighted the cheekbones with REVLON PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light (SRP: $12.99) to create a soft glow followed by REVLON Cream Blush in Charmed (SRP: $12.99) to warm Emma’s cheeks.
- To create depth, Goodwin started with REVLON ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive (SRP: $7.99) and blended shades #2 and #3 across the lower lid and in the crease.
- To continue to highlight the eye, the lightest pearl cream shade from REVLON Illuminance Crème Shadow in Skinlights (SRP: $6.99) was applied on the lids, brow bone, and inner corners to keep the look soft and ethereal.
- To finish, lashes were curled with the REVLON Gold Series Titanium Coated Lash Curler (SRP: $9.99) and both the upper and lower lashes were brushed with two coats ofREVLON Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara in Black (SRP: $7.99).
- Brows were defined and set with REVLON Brow Fantasy in Dark Blond (SRP: $7.50).
- To complete the look, lips were outlined and filled with REVLON ColorStay Lip Liner in Natural (SRP: $7.99) and topped with one coat of REVLON Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in HD Smoky Topaz (SRP: $8.99) to create a slight shimmer.