Revlon Global Brand Ambassador Emma Stone attended the London premiere of Aloha on Saturday, May 16th 2015. Inspired by Emma’s sky blue dress, Celebrity makeup artist Rachel Goodwin focused on emphasizing Emma’s eyes with a bronze smokey eye punctuated with a coral lip.
- Skin was evened out with REVLON Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla ($9.99) for a natural sheer base, followed by REVLON Cream Blush in Pinched ($12.99) dabbed to the apples of Emma’s cheeks to create a soft peach appearance.
- For the subtle bronze smokey eye, Goodwin started with REVLON ColorStay Eyeliner in Brown ($7.99) on both the upper and lower lids and blended slightly with her fingers. She added REVLON PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash in Topaz Twinkle ($8.99) on top and then blended the bronze cream shadow with an angled brush up to the crease.
- To finish, lashes were curled with the REVLON Gold Series Titanium Coated Lash Curler ($9.99) and both the bottom and top lashes were brushed with two coats of REVLON Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara in Black ($7.99).
- Brows were defined and set with REVLON Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde ($7.50).
· To complete the look, lips were given a pop of coral color using REVLON Ultra HD Lipstick in HD Hibiscus ($8.99).