1. This website is the greatest online stress reliever I have ever encountered. Try it yourself and enjoy a few minutes of complete bliss.
2. If you can’t quite commit to the Marie Kondo method yet, simplify your life by getting rid of all of Greg’s possessions that don’t bring you joy.
3. In all seriousness, consider ridding your home of the ten kitchen gadgets you do not need cluttering up your precious space.
4. But You’re Like Really Pretty posted this glorious glute workout, inspired by Nicki (more butt workouts coming your way in MM tomorrow!)
5. Millenials: more tolerant of premarital sex than previous generations, but with fewer partners?
6. “Chill is what Cool would look like with a lobotomy and no hobbies. And for a large subset of the population, Chill is one of the most desirable qualities in a romantic prospect.” Fave read this week: Against Chill.
Happy Sunday and Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms in your life! Xx