Madonna showed up to the Met Gala 2015 looking younger than her own DAUGHTER, so I know you’re on a need-to-know re: that hair, courtesy of Andy LeCompte. Madonna hit the red carpet at the 2015 Met Ball wearing a floor length black dress that read “Rebel Heart” which she paired with long loose waves giving a delicate spin to her otherwise modern look. Here, the details on how to get the look, straight from Andy.
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- Prime damp hair by applying 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands and distributing evenly throughout hair.
- Blow dry using a medium size round brush to create volume at the roots.
- Wrap 2-3” sections of hair around 1 ½ inch ceramic curling iron to create long loose waves.
- Lightly back comb hair at the roots and brush through waves with a wide tooth comb.
- Lightly mist hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to prevent flyaways.
- Complete the look by using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Sprayleaving it smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.