Kendall Jenner stunned in a backless Calvin Klein gown and her simple, sleek middle part added softness to her striking silhouette. Celebrity stylist Andrew Fitzsimons created her sleek hairstyle this evening and described her look as “a chic modern version of Cher circa the 70’s.”
- Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to damp hair for added volume.
- Blow dry hair backwards using a round boar bristle brush to create volume at the roots.
- Part hair perfectly down the center and flat iron from the mid-lengths to the ends.
- Spray the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to tame flyaways and give the hair a little bit of weight so it stays in perfect position on the red carpet.
- Finally, liberally spray the whole head with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Shine Spray for a silky smooth finish.
What do you think of Kendall Jenner’s Met Ball look?