1. QVC host Shawn Killinger and fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi debate whether the Moon is a planet or a star. Yes, it’s as amazing as it sounds. Press play and lift your spirits.
2. The future is now and it’s beautiful- we have glasses that allow colorblind people to see the full spectrum! Watch the video here
3. Artist Chloe Wise gives us works as brilliant as Ain’t No Challah Back(pack) Girl [2014, Oil paint, urethane, sesame seeds, solicited Prada hardware]. Here’s the scoop on her solo exhibition
4. Breaking news: water is wet. Also — men tend to be way more narcissistic than women.
5. One of my absolute favorite artists in the world, Miranda July, has a new book out and I’m patiently awaiting its arrival in the mail this week. Here’s a fabulous review of “The First Bad Man” and a bit more info on July’s other works.
6. People Mag: “Did you ever think you’d be this happy?” Britney: “No, never. Not in my wildest dreams.” Brit is actually in a great place, and I’m totally happy-crying for her.
Happy Easter if you’re celebrating, and shavua tov if you’ve just celebrated Passover. Xx!
Follow Sara on Instagram!