Celebrity Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff for Elizabeth Arden was inspired by Julie Christie and created an elongated eye and pale lip look. Here, the details on the look.
• First I prepped Naomi’s skin with Prevage® Anti-Aging Moisture Cream for a dewy glow, and then prepped her lips with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream.
• I evened out Naomi’s skin with Elizabeth Arden Perfectly Nude Makeup in Vanilla Shell , focusing on the tone.
• Next, I applied Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush in Pink on the apples of her cheeks with my fingertips.
• For the eyes, I wanted the depth and structure to be focused at the outer corners. To elongate Naomi’s eyes I used a combination of three different pencils.
• First, I used Elizabeth Arden Precision Glide Eyeliner in Slate to define the lash line at the outer corner.
• Then, I used Elizabeth Arden Precision Glide Eyeliner in Sapphire to further intensify the outer corner and add color.
• Finally, I added Elizabeth Arden Precision Glide Eyeliner in Blackberry as a definite line on the upper lash line; this gave her eyes a beautiful touch of color.
• I washed Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Romance on the lid and blended Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Smolder on the outer corners.
• The brows are defined with Elizabeth Arden Natural Eye Brow Pencil in Natural Beige.
• To finish off the eye, I used a generous amount of L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black with a focus on outer corners.
• Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Pale Petal.
• I used St. Tropez Luxe Dry Oil, to make sure the skin on the body was glowing and radiant.
What do you think of this look on Naomi Watts?