Jessica Chastain rocked the eff out of one of the major trends of the night, classic Hollywood Veronica Lake waves. Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Camporo did the hair honors, combining loose curls with an elegant side-twist. Here, how to get the look.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Apply Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
3. Using a 1.5 inch curling iron, curl only the bottom portion of hair to create voluminous curls.
4. Apply Wella Professional LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray to the top of the head to smooth any fly-aways.
5. Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes then lightly brush through the curls to create a loose look.
6. Apply a small amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to fingertips and smooth down the front of the hair for a sleek shiny look.
7. Finish the look using Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
What do you think of Jessica Chastain’s mega mane tonight?