With this look, I’d posit Jessica Alba‘s mug is not only winning guys’ choice awards but also gals’ — for great makeup. For Saturday’s red carpet, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen gave Jessica a smoky eye inspired by the sleek lines of her black leather dress. Here’s how to get the look.
- Lauren applied Koh Gen Do Foundation as a base before applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Heavenly Pink on Jessica’s cheeks with Lorac Mineral Bronzer to add a slight contour.
- Lauren then groomed Jessica’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Next, Lauren used Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black to line Jessica’s eyes and blended it out towards the outer corners. Lauren then used Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eye Liner as a shadow, using a tissue on the outer corner to create a crisp edge.
- To finish Jessica’s eyes, Lauren applied false lashes and a coat of Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Black.
- To complete the look, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Pink Renewal.
What do you think of Jessica Alba’s sultry smoky eye here? Yay or nay?