This post is sponsored by Lunchbox
Get INVOLVED tomorrow (12/12) at noon ET with my Dove Twitter party, where two lucky followers will win prize packs valued at $992! Read on to find out how to participate. Plus, check out this hairstyle how-to on creating this fishtail braid for your holiday shopping this month.
- PREP:Wash hair with Dove® Moisture Daily Shampoo and Conditioner to get up to 5x smoother hair
- SMOOTH:Apply a few drops of Dove® Style+Care™ Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum
- DIVIDE:Gather hair to one side and divide it into two sections; hold both sections in left hand, separated by pointer finger
- BRAID RIGHT:Take a thin piece from the outside of the right section and add it to the left section; the thinner the pieces, the better it looks
- BRAID LEFT:Take a thin piece from the outside of the left section and add it to the right section
- REPEAT:Repeat braiding right and left until you’ve reached the bottom and secure with an elastic band
- FINISH:Finish the look with Dove® Style+Care™ Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray
For more info on Dove’s hair products and other styles you can create, check out bit.ly/dove-holiday.
There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway.
1. You must participate in the Twitter party tomorrow with me (@Glambr) by following me and also “liking” the Rouge18 Facebook page. Use #doveholiday and we’ll discuss holiday hair tips for the holidays. One winner will be chosen from Twitter/Facebook.
2. If Instagram is your thing, then you must follow me on Instagram (@rouge_18) create your own Dove holiday inspired look and take a photo of it on Instagram with the hashtag #doveholiday. You can then leave a comment on this blog post with a link to your Instagram photo and the winner will be chosen at random from the comments.
Prize pack will include:
Dove products (all the products featured in our how-tos): $60
Chi Straightening Iron: $100
BARBAR Blowdryer, : $120
Round Brush: $12
$300 Spafinder.com gift card
$300 Walmart gift card
U.S. residents only, please! The winners will be chosen shortly after the Twitter part wraps at 1pm. Dove products are available at Walmart. Good luck, R18 readers!