Throwback Thursday Hair Care Commercial: Revlon Outrageous

Cindy Crawford. A delightfully sophisticated scent for your mane. You’re pretty much lying if you tell me you never bought a bottle in the early ’90s.

Comment if you remember this commercial and rocked Outrageous!
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.

24 Comments Throwback Thursday Hair Care Commercial: Revlon Outrageous

1. Pingback: Sarah's Needful Things: Summer 2019 | Gothic Holiday

2. Kasey Layman

It needs to be brought back exactly the way it was cause I loved it and I want it back. I have been looking for it since I was in high school. I am now 39 years old. Please bring it back!

1. Elisa Chavez

ebay! for OUTRAGEOUS prices! $59.-$89.-$199.99!! WTF?!
      The last time I paid for “OUTRAGEOUS” shampoo & conditioner was between $.99-$1.00 per bottle between 2 different stores ALL together I purchased between 22-24 bottles and paid NO MORE THAN $24.00 for ALL!!!!!!!

3. Dane

I tried this shampoo once back in the day – I LOVED the Outrageous ad campaign and the fabulous lipsticks – but was so disappointed because one use left my hair stripped.

4. Amanda

I think I figured out the smell accidentally..vetiver, bergamot, and sandalwood. I’d love it if someone could confirm that!

1. Elisa Chavez

a little costly?! HELL, FOR 2 BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO & 2 BOTTLES OF CONDITIONER YOU’LL PAY $199.99 for 4 bottles?! somebody bumped their nuggets HARD!!!!!!!

5. Amy Sorrell

This brings back memories! I would pay double, triple…for this shampoo and conditioner! I lived Pantene Pro-V line from 80’s and Outrageous, Herbal Essence! Why do the get rid of all the good stuff or change the formula and scents?!

6. denae

I was so in love with outrageous shampoo and conditioner. I wish so badly they still made it. I would pay twice as much as even nice shampoos, that’s how much I loved it. The smell was like no other shampoo, EVER! I currently buy boxes of Revlon color silk hair dye and only use the tiny packet of conditioner because it is amazing.

1. Elisa Chavez

I HAVE BEEN CRAVING THIS SINCE 2004 WHEN I LAST PURCHASED EVERY BOTTLE AVAILABLE FROM 2 DIFFERENT STORES, BOUGHT 22-24 BOTTLE AND PAID $24.00 TOTAL!!!!!!!

7. nancelina

I use to live with this shampoo why did you stop it I hate all the shampoo s they have now and the smell of it is unreal I really wish it was here at our store in Santa, Cruz CA.

8. aliana

I so remember this product I love it! Are they for sale bc I want to buy and revive the early 90s! That smell brings me back memories