Diane Kruger looked stunning, per ush, at the Hollywood premiere of The Host. Kruger rocked a sheer, show-stopping Thakoon dress. Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel created a polished, runway inspired style that completed her sleek look.
The look was a clean, A-line look with shine and sophistication. Here’s how to recreate it.
1. Begin by applying Fekkai Full Blown Volume Styling Whip on freshly washed hair. Create a deep side part on your preferred side that follows the arch of your brow.
2. Blow dry hair with a large round brush to create volume and shine.
3. Once hair is dry, comb it away from the face and tuck behind both ears.
4. Rub a dime-size amount of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream between your hands and smooth it over the top section of your hair down to your ears to create shine. Avoid your ends to differentiate the texture from the top section of your hair.
5. Finish the look with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray for a light-weight hold that will last all night.
What do you think of Diane Kruger’s hairstyle at “The Host” premiere?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.