Odile Gilbert created a simple, chic and elegant look for the models backstage at The Row. Here’s how she got the look using Kerastase products.
- On damp hair, create a middle part and prep with Nectar Thermique for hair nourishment and heat protection
- Blow dry hair with a paddle brush
- Spray sections with Double Force Hair Spray and loosely curl sections of hair with a large barrel curling iron, curling in a downward vertical direction, and leaving the ends free
- Finger through the waves in the back and brush the front sections so the hair has a slight wave
- Add a pea-sized amount of Fibre Architecte to the ends to keep them smooth and slightly piec-y
What do you think? Also, sitting front row at The Row–very self reflexive, no?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.