This Sunday, The Shops at Target lands at stores nationwide and to celebrate, I’ve partnered with the behemoth retailer to offer a giveaway of my favorite items from the shops. Read on for more info about The Shops At Target and how to enter the giveaway.
Through this ongoing program, Target is partnering directly with the shop owners of specialty stores and boutiques to co-create affordable, limited-edition collections. The first flight of The Shops at Target, which debuts on May 6 at all Target stores and Target.com, features five exclusive collections across five different product categories. On Tuesday, I attended a major bash to celebrate the launch of the new design partnership program. The first flight of The Shops at Target features collections from five different U.S. specialty stores: The Candy Store, Cos Bar, Polka Dog Bakery, Privet House and The Webster. Side note: Besides seeing Emma Roberts and January Jones (!) (she looked totally svelte by the way–no sign of Fat Betty), WILSON PHILLIPS played a set, making the crowd feel as if they were participating in their own Bridesmaids redux. It was everything.
Here’s a little video introduction to Cos Bar, the beauty boutique based in Aspen, Colorado:
At the event, I had the opportunity to chat with Lily Garfield, founder of Aspen-based beauty shop Cos Bar, about her experience creating this collection for Target. Five things to know about Lily:
1. Her top three Cos Bar product picks are the Bath Gel, Foot Exfoliator, Body Cream with Shea Butter.
2. Her signature scent is Blueberry with White Tea.
3. Target’s guidelines when approaching her for the partnership: No perfume, no face, no color because it’s only out for six weeks. “Target said we can’t have people get hooked on it,” explained Lily. It’s all about impulse purchases, then, onto the next.”
4. The leopard print is Lily’s signature aesthetic. She incorporated neons for this limited edition summer collection.
5. This entire project’s genesis was only LAST JUNE, so there was major hustle involved.
Here’s what I’m offering five lucky BBJ readers:
Wine Tote in Coral
Nostalgic Gift Jar
Boxed Treats in Bow Wow Chicken
Cooling Eye Masks, all three wrapped soaps and the Hanging Valet cosmetic bag
The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Here’s how to enter:
- Like Beauty Blogging Junkie on Facebook
- Like this post on Facebook
- Become a follower on Twitter of @Glambr
- Tweet “Follow @Glambr & RT to win a The Shops At @targetstyle gift bag #giveaway http://bit.ly/JjrIOe“
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite Shops At Target item
The giveaway deadline is Friday, May 11 at 11:59pm. Winner will be emailed on Monday, May 14. Good luck, dolls!
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.