On July 8, MAC’s Alice + Olivia Collection will debut on counters everywhere. I especially love MAC’s fashion collaborations and this one is no exception. Do you LOVE that teal? The beauty brand partnered with fashion designer Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia to create a hip and playful array of items.
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary-wise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” — alice + olivia \ Stacey Bendet, new York native, downtown-fashionista, all-around fun girl, and the sum total of design line alice + olivia, MAC’s latest collaborator. A frump-fighting, pro-pixie, anti-seriousness collection of colour that includes new takes on Dazzleglass Creme, So Rich So Pretty Nail Lacquer and Partylicious Pigments…
hip + happy = alice + olivia for MAC.
Here are the official details:
- Later – Deepest black with a hint of purple pearl
- If It Sparkles – Frosty white plus a touch of pink
- Partylicious – Groovy turquoise mixed with silver sparkle
Dazzleglass Creme ($18)
- Sparklicious – Creamy, softest pink with multidimensional pearl
- If It’s Pink – Shimmering, hot to trot pink
- I.Want.Candy – Electric yellow with a sparkling edge
Nail Lacquer ($12)
- Morning.After – Creamy, get-noticed turquoise
- So Rich So Pretty – A party-ready purple with a hint of frost
- Military – Black matte with silver suede
What will you cave on?
Disclosure: Samples of select items provided by MAC PR
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.