November was heavily laden with New Moon coverage. First, I interviewed Norma Hill-Patton, makeup designer for the movie, then reviewed the flick, as well.
Some more of my favorite November 2009 posts:
- I reported on the Times‘ coverage of Blake Lively’s coveted locks
- I fell in love and toasted Love + Toast Sugared Grapefruit Hand Cream. The love affair continues
- I developed a taste for teal nail polish
- I stopped being afraid of jeggings (or leans) and embraced them
- Whitney Port’s five-minute makeup routine inspired me to streamline my process
Want more Best of BBJ 2009? Check it all out here. Stay tuned for December!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.