To officially unveil the never-before-seen clips of upcoming film The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Kristen Stewart rocked the stage with her edgy, yet classic short ‘do styled by Celebrity Stylist for Pantene Hallie Bowman. Here’s how you can recreate it yourself:
1. Hallie started by shampooing and conditioning Kristen’s hair with a moisturizing formula to create a good base for styling
2. She began by cutting bangs to create roundness around the cheekbones, a look that is complimentary of her heart shape face
3. Hallie applied the Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Gel from root to tip to begin building volume, as well as the Pantene Pro-V Texture Spray Wax to make hair more malleable for styling
4. Then, she blow dried Kristen’s hair while brushing it away from the scalp, periodically flipping her hair over to ensure lots of volume at the crown
5. Hallie then pinned sections of her hair back with bobby pins to secure it away from the face, leaving some pieces around the face to give the illusion of a bob with bangs – a nod to the bowl cut, but with a modern feel
6. To polish off the look, Hallie used the Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum to give Kristen’s hair long lasting shine for the night
Pantene products are sold at drugstores and mass retailers nationwide.
Subscribe via my RSS feed.