I was totally inspired by Annieytown’s wish list over at Blogdorf Goodman and decided to start my own annual wish list tradition! Here it is:
Wish List for 2008
1. To be able to afford to live by myself within the next year .
2. To be able to actually ATTEND the fashion week events to which I am invited and not have to miss out due to work obligations.
3. To find my holy grail hair stylist and colorist… or just a stylist at the very least.
4. To visit Italy.
5. To return to Monte Carlo – my favorite place in the WORLD.
6. I’m going to completely copy Annieytown of Blogdorf Goodman and wish for black nailpolish with pink glitter… because I didn’t KNOW that I was wishing for that, but she just brought that wish to the forefront of my mind. It’s as if it lay DORMANT until now. Would that not be phenomenal?
7. To meet Matthew Fox – if only for a minute!
8. LOST not to be horrifically truncated due to the writers’ strike… I believe there are only 8 eps for this season as of now!
9. To find my perfect face wash so I can stop being a facial cleanser whore – I find some that I like, but I haven’t been SEDUCED by one yet.
10. To visit the Tokyo Lash Bar at Shu Uemura in Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge.
Feel free to post your beauty or personal wishes in the comments! Here’s to an uber fabu year! CHEERS.